The Best Of The Best..........I've Sorted Through Them So You Don't Have To!

Motorcycle Stunts

Who doesn't love bike stunts? Whether it's on dirt or pavement; stadium or tarmac you just can't go wrong with a motor between your legs ;) I don't recommend you try any of this at home however if you can do any of this I would love to see it.

As usual I have included some of my favourite stunts clips and even a hefer on a dirtbike! The last one is of the master himself Travis Pastrana.



Download from Uploading.com

Download from Uploading.com

Download from Uploading.com

Download from Uploading.com

Download from Uploading.com

blogarama.com

Hilarious Videos

New Release Movies

Video Menu

Your Ad Here
Powered By Blogger
Humor-Blogs.com
Funny Picture Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Humor Business Directory - BTS Local