The Best Of The Best..........I've Sorted Through Them So You Don't Have To!

MXC Bitches!!!

MXC has got to be my favourite show for making me laugh. Nothing compares to the kind of carnage that Sinkers and Floaters provides. I can't believe the people even get up after some of these "missteps". But really the best part has got to be the commentary! Bobaganush has become a part of my daily vocab and makes me giggle every time I say it.



MXC is in my mind much more enteraining than say Wipeout which has turned a similar idea into too much of a reality show. I don't really care who these people are and I really don't want to see anybody win $50 grand. The reason I watch is to see, well wipeouts and lots of them. For this reason MXC, with it's mass of contestants and seemingly rapid fire spills, will remain numero uno!





Here are some classics:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4VomImtzVw

Hilarious Videos

New Release Movies

Video Menu

Your Ad Here
Powered By Blogger
Humor-Blogs.com
Funny Picture Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Humor Business Directory - BTS Local